Open the Collaborate Panel
Select the "Share Content" button
Select the content you would like to Share
- Share Blank Whiteboard: Collaborate with your students using the whiteboard. Open a blank whiteboard to draw or just jot down notes.
- Share Application/Screen: Share your desktop or a software application to teach students about a particular topic. Whenever you move through the application or desktop, your students automatically follow along.
- Share Files: Upload GIF, JPEG and PNG images, PDF files, or PowerPoint presentations
- Polling: Use polls to give your attendees opportunities to participate and provide feedback
The Whiteboard Layout
Select your Entire screen, an Application, or a browser tab
Select the "Share Content" button,"Polling"
Select Question Type and enter question and answer choices
Multiple Choice can have a Ma of 5 answer choices
Select "Start" to open the question
Polling will Appear
- To prevent participants from changing their answers, click the Lock Poll button.
- To end the poll, click the End Polling button in the upper right hand corner