Open the Collaborate Panel
Select the "Share Content" button
Select the content you would like to Share
- Share Blank Whiteboard: Collaborate with your students using the whiteboard. Open a blank whiteboard to draw or just jot down notes.
- Share Application/Screen: Share your desktop or a software application to teach students about a particular topic. Whenever you move through the application or desktop, your students automatically follow along.
- Share Files: Upload GIF, JPEG and PNG images, PDF files, or PowerPoint presentations
- Polling: Use polls to give your attendees opportunities to participate and provide feedback
The Whiteboard Layout
Select the "Share Content" button,"Polling"
Select Question Type and enter question and answer choices
Multiple Choice can have a Ma of 5 answer choices
Select "Start" to open the question
Polling will Appear
- To prevent participants from changing their answers, click the Lock Poll button.
- To end the poll, click the End Polling button in the upper right hand corner